Re: [geclipse-dev] Submitting patches

On Monday 16 July 2007 16:47, Ariel Garcia wrote:
> > As an example use this URL to create a list of open g-Eclipse bugs with
> > attached patches:
> >
> > https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_de

> well that one finds just 3 bugs, so these are definitely not all bugs with
> patches ;-)

Just one thing to add here: When Ariel and I were checking why there are only
three bugs in the result set of this query, we found out that there is a
checkbox in the Mylyn attachment wizard. This checkbox (it's just below the
content type) must be enabled/checked to mark an attachment as patch.

Markus

Back to the top