Re: [geclipse-dev] welcome page after g-Eclipse installation

Yes, I've to admit that I've seen that AFTER sending out the email. Initially
I thought that we have to add some more declaration info to the documentation
plug-in, but it seems to work right now.

But anyway, it's a reminder that we can provide real useful information to the
first-time user with this kind of contribution.

Markus

On Saturday 09 June 2007 15:30, Thomas Köckerbauer wrote:
> Hi
>
> g-Eclipse already has contributions to the welcome page.
> It has:
> - an icon at the overview page which opens the documentation,
> - an icon at the tutorials page which opens the g-Eclipse cheat sheet
> overview,
> - an icon at the what's new page which opens the what's new page in the
> documentation
>
> The documentation pages however don't contain too much information right
> now...
>

> Thomas
>
> Am Freitag 08 Juni 2007 13:06:09 schrieb Markus Knauer:
> > Hi *,
> >
> > this is something that could be an interesting feature for us: Providing
> > a welcome page with content whenever someone installs one of the
> > g-Eclipse features into an existing Eclipse.
> >
> > Markus

Markus Knauer
INNOOPRACT Informationssysteme GmbH
###   phone: +49 721 664 733 36
###     fax: +49 721 664 733 29
###     web: www.innoopract.com

According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause, Eric von der Heyden
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Karlsruhe HRB 7883