Re: [geclipse-dev] Plugin dependencies in autobuild

Hello,

> Sorry for being so unprecise. What I meant was that it would be nice to
> have a link for each "Required by" item that leads to the corresponding
> "Plugin" item in order to have the chance to "browse the dependency

That is now done, there are two tables now, with both direct and reverse
dependencies. Please take a look and tell me if that is not what you
expected,
    http://iwr-geclipse.fzk.de:8443/luntbuild/app.do  -> Build_ID ->
          Dependencies.html

I now also added   "Issues.html"   there, where i am currently checking for
2 things:
   - Jars in the source code  (of course i don't check org.globus etc, but
          just our plugins)
   - Internals usage:   any import *.internal.**   where * is
          not eu.geclipse is shown here

So if your plugin appears here... well... it probably shouldn't   ;-)
    (i guess 'desired' exceptions are jars coming from wsdl2java...)

Cheers, Ariel

Back to the top