AW: AW: [geclipse-dev] Plugin dependencies in autobuild

Hi again,

> > "Plugin->required by" schema). Then it would also be helpful to have
the
> > "Required by"-plugins linked to their "Plugin" area (same applies to
the

> what do you mean by 'their Plugin area', a link to the CVS / SVN?

Sorry for being so unprecise. What I meant was that it would be nice to
have a link for each "Required by" item that leads to the corresponding
"Plugin" item in order to have the chance to "browse the dependency
tree". So that means having internal links in the html and not external
links to repositories or so.

Hope that is more precise now :)

Mathias

Back to the top