[geclipse-dev] New g-Eclipse release

Hi All,

I am sending this information on behalf of Mathias, who has currently some mail server problems.

Pawel

Hi All,

Milestone for of our framework is available for download and testing. The coordinate of the update site is as usual:

http://www.geclipse.eu/update

It was tested against Eclipse 3.3 M6 which can be found at

Windows:
http://www.geclipse.eu/update-pre/eclipse-SDK-3.3M6-win32.zip
Linux GTK:
http://www.geclipse.eu/update-pre/eclipse-SDK-3.3M6-linux-gtk.tar.gz
Others:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.3M6-200703231616/index.php

There were some dependency issues with apache log4j and commons logging that seem to be vanished from the Europa update site. Hopefully they will re-appear in the next few days. In the meantime I included these plugins in our product in order to be able to run it.

So please download the product and make a test run in order to give me some feedback if everything works fine for you.

Wish you all a nice weekend,

Mathias

Back to the top