Re: AW: [geclipse-dev] Usage of JSDL Plugins

In general I like to keep the number of plugins as small as possible. But in
this case I am with Thomas: Three of them contain the generated code in a
structure that is known to EMF and can (should) be used in case of an update
or a re-generate:

 eu.geclipse.jsdl.adapters
 eu.geclipse.jsdl           (EMF generated)
 eu.geclipse.jsdl.edit      (EMF generated)
 eu.geclipse.jsdl.editor    (EMF generated)
 eu.geclipse.jsdl.test

If we change the internal structure of them we get many problems when we have
to change something in the future. Therefore I vote against moving them to
core and ui or against moving them into other plugin structures.

I would like to see a 4th possibility: Integration of the .adapters code into
the other jsdl plugins.

Regards, Markus

Back to the top