[geclipse-dev] New Job Wizard page for resource requirements

Hi :),

I'm about to create new page for JSDL job wizard - page for resource requirements. As JSDL specification defines 18 different types of resources I don't want to put all of them in the wizard (it would become too big and unclear). So my question to all of you is - which resources from list below would be the most required in the wizard (still - all of them will be accessible in JSDL editor)

Here is the list of resources types. Types with + are included in my initial list for wizard:
- CandidateHosts
- FileSystem
- ExclusiveExecution
- OperatingSystem