AW: [geclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.3 and 3.2

Hi all, hi Mathias

Puhhh!

1. I agree that we did not face to many problems in the past with Europa neither that we will face them in the future. The tests from Ariel were promising. As Mathias mentioned, most incompatiblity problems come from "dirty" implementations.

2. I would like to continue now with Callisto as the main plattform. Not all Eclipse user will immediately switch to Europa. And our first "users" can prefer to stay with callisto. So my proposal is to stay with Callisto and to set up a second build and test system for Europa already. This will enable us to move smoothly to 3.3.

3. concerning the development stream, there might be some impacts from the two versions. But here we have to clarify the possible solutions! What can be done to prevent a "code divergence"? ....

CU
Harald