[geclipse-dev] conference call, bugzilla, M2

Hi *,

please have a look on the relevant bugreports for the upcoming M2 milestone
and update their status where possible. This URL leads directly to all M2
bugs:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&classification=Technology&product=gEclipse&target_milestone=0.5.0+M2&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

Tomorrow I want to discuss the remaining M2 bug reports in our conference
call. We must decide which bug can be fixed until M2, and which bug we have
to move to M3.

Technical Conference Call details:

  Wednesday, 28 March 2007, 14:30:00 CEST
  VRVS meeting details: http://www.eclipse.org/geclipse/contributing.php