[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[examples-dev] Move to Eclipse Labs?
- From: Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 15:26:59 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20100317)
Hey Eclipse Examples committers...
Just a thought... Should we consider moving the Examples project to
Eclipse Labs. I think it's a good fit.
* I'm not sure that the Examples really benefit from the Eclipse IP Process;
* We've been doing a pretty poor job of community building; and
* Our laissez-faire approach to examples development doesn't align that
well with the EDP.
We may be able to work out a way to keep the /examples URL with a
redirect to either the wiki or somewhere in Eclipse Labs itself. I'll
have to explore this option.
Again, this is just a thought at this point. Your input is appreciated.
Wayne Beaton, The Eclipse Foundation
Join me at Eclipse Summit Europe 2010!