[ercp-dev] Some eRCP/eSWT Questions

Greetings eRCP developers,

I have some eRCP/eSWT related questions:

1) How can I develop mobile apps with eRCP in Linux?
1.1) Is there a Linux eRCP SDK or only a Windows eRCP SDK?
1.2) I saw that there is a eRCP Qt Experimental? Is this a SDK or just runtime? And most important - how can I use it?

2) I suppose BlackBerry is not supported but I will ask anyway: Is it supported?
3) What other Platforms are supported?
4) Is Symbian supported?
4.1) Which versions of it?

5) Could you provide me a list of all mobile devices(or at least the major platforms) eRCP will run on?

6) What about LWUIT vs eRCP? Which is more advanced? Which is more likely to work widely (on more platforms)

7) Is there a way to run an eRCP application on maemo platform (e.g. Nokia N900)? This phone does not support java as I know so this should be virtually impossible? Am I right or wrong?

Thank you very much!

Regards,
George

Back to the top