[equinox-dev] Project Lead election for Christoph Laeubrich on Eclipse Equinox

A project lead election for Christoph Laeubrich on project Eclipse Equinox
(eclipse.equinox) was started by Alexander Kurtakov with this criteria:

[USER] has made an impact on the project.

Christoph Laeubrich is the most active person in p2 - advancing it for new
use cases, better integration with build tool,the main person behind releng
and has shown great ideas and the community is already making use of many
innovative ideas that simplified our day to day tasks.
He is also the main driver behind getting Eclipse work and integrate better
with the greater OSGi/bnd community, make TCKs being run and participates in
the OSGi specification discussions and development ensuring that the needs of
the project are taken extra care in addition to the current relations.
He is constantly looking for improvements in the various bits of the project
on every layer and has been constantly interacting with the community.
It is my pleasure to nominate Christoph as a Project Lead on Eclipse Equinox
and I believe that would help Equinox as a project evolve even more.

Eclipse Equinox project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.equinox/elections/election-christoph-laeubrich-project-lead-eclipse-equinox

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.equinox

Back to the top