[equinox-dev] Committer Election for Jörg Kubitz on Eclipse Equinox has started

A committer election for Jörg Kubitz on project Eclipse Equinox
(eclipse.equinox) was started by Lars Vogel with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Jörg as Equinox committer, he is currently
responsible for 25% of the commits in Equinox, focusing on clean-ups and
fixing warnings. See
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.equinox/who To simplify his
work I nominate him as committer.

Jörg is already JDT, Platform and PDE committer so I'm not adding detailed
commit statistics, whoever is actively working on the project has seen his
contributions.

Eclipse Equinox project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.equinox/elections/election-j%C3%B6rg-kubitz-committer-eclipse-equinox

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.equinox

Back to the top