Re: [equinox-dev] Usage of Variables in config.ini file

Now I am using bundle org.eclipse.osgi version 3.10.0 where EquinoxConfiguration is available. But I am not able to use environment variables in config.ini

If I use  osgi.bundles=c:\toolbase\test\ com.bosch.example,  Product Is launched successfully.

But when I use osgi.bundles=$TB_HOMEDIR$\test\ com.bosch.example, I am getting the below error.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2017-09-22 07:28:33.677

!MESSAGE Bundle $TB_HOMEDIR$/test/com.bosch.example not found.

!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR

!STACK 0

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module:

I am exporting eclipse product using Eclipse Product Export Wizard. Can you please help?

Best regards,

Aruchamy Vikram
RBEI/ETB27

Tel. +91 422 67-62484