[equinox-dev] Usage of Variables in config.ini file

Hello,

I would like to use the environment variables in configuration/config.ini file of my RCP product.

E.g.:

Osgi.bundles = reference\:file\:$myvariabename$/org.example_4.8.2.v4_8_2_v20110321-1705/@4,...

So that I can make my RCP product to load the bundle from the value of myvariablename(c:\test\).

Is it possible to use such variables? If yes how?

If not, I would like to edit the class which reads the config.ini file of the RCP product. Which file I need to edit in order to make use of the variables in config.ini file.. WebstartMain.java or EclipseStarter.java?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance!

Regards,

Vikram