[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 17:04:18 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.4.0
1) Has the org.eclipse.equinox.ds implementation of Declarative Services
yet incorporated the additions from RFC190? The version in Mars M5
appears to be org.eclipse.equinox.ds_1.4.200.v20131126-2331 which based
upon qualifier I would guess doesn't have support for RFC190, but wanted
to ask anyway.
2) Assuming the answer to 1 is 'no', what implementation(s) of DS *do*
currently support RFC190?
3) Are there plans to update org.eclipse.equinox.ds to support RFC190?