[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [equinox-dev] equinox ds
- From: BJ Hargrave <hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 20:26:03 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
mailing list <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
1) Has the org.eclipse.equinox.ds implementation of Declarative Services
yet incorporated the additions from RFC190? The version in Mars M5
appears to be org.eclipse.equinox.ds_1.4.200.v20131126-2331 which based
upon qualifier I would guess doesn't have support for RFC190, but wanted
to ask anyway.
2) Assuming the answer to 1 is 'no', what implementation(s) of DS *do*
currently support RFC190?
3) Are there plans to update org.eclipse.equinox.ds to support RFC190?
equinox-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe
from this list, visit