Re: [equinox-dev] One bundle does not auto start in Servlet Bridge

I seemed to have solved the problem by switching from "masterconsole.web@start" to "masterconsole.web.1.0.1.jar@start". But this is annoying if I have to update every time I release a new bundle.

Is there a better way? and why this happens in the first place? (the problem seems happen in both Win 7 64bit and Redhat 6 win64 VM) ... thanks!!