Re: [equinox-dev] About the fwk rewrite

On roughly the same topic (handling of storage & configuration) I was wondering during such a re-factor if it might be possible to provide for alternative implementations ofÂFrameworkAdaptor as opposed to the currently hard wired BaseAdaptor.

I think this may provide the necessary avenue for changing any behaviors of storage or configuration handling by third parties.

Thoughts?

--
Raymond Augà Â|ÂSenior Software Architect |ÂLiferay, Inc.Â

---

8-9 October 2012 |ÂLiferayÂNorth America SymposiumÂ|Âliferay.com/northamerica2012

16-17 October 2012 |ÂLiferayÂEurope SymposiumÂ|Âliferay.com/europe2012

24-25 October 2012 |ÂLiferayÂSpain SymposiumÂ|Âliferay.com/spain2012