[equinox-dev] Git repo and the incubator

If I understand everything correctly, the current proposal for the structure of git repos is to have one git repo per unix user group.
In our case this means that we will have one equinox repo, one p2 repo, a few others and one incubator repo.

As much as I understand the motivation behind this, I would like to discuss the dissolution of the incubator repo and instead see each relevant bit be moved to a more appropriate git repo. I think this will help showcase the other things we are working on and see that we are just not a framework.

I know that this does not mesh with our way of segregating committers, but on the other hand I have a hard time imagining someone who is given commit rights on the incubator part of the repo to go and mess around in the rest of the code.

wdyt?

PaScaL

Back to the top