[equinox-dev] simpleconfigurator and bundle state

Hi!

I have a question regarding the simple-configurator. What I would like to do is:

- I have an eclipse-based app
- I wanna let the runtime start a bundle by default
- If I stop this bundle, it shouldn't be started again at next startup
- If I start this bundle again, it should be started again at next startup

So what I thought is that this should be the default behavior of the OSGi runtime (except the default start of a specific bundle). But I observe that the simple configurator is starting the bundle always, if this is mentioned in the bundles.info with true. When I stop the bundle manually and restart the app, the bundle is started again. This confuses me since I expected the OSGi runtime to return the app to the state of its last run.

When I switch the setting within the bundles.info to "false", everything works fine (as I expected from the OSGi point of view) except that the bundle is obviously not started at first startup.

Any idea how I can solve this?

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Cheers,
-Martin