[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [equinox-dev] new website
- From: Martin Lippert <lippert@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 20:04:36 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=bzax6UoGWI9gVDfFtnGhv36W8VSLyNZZXSiJuKxtE4GiafYnuKcvPg+7IQJGZ/Xa6Q aNeaTsm83LH+wXfqTU0+fKij22pV40zkLRqKCrA2Y4X9/2DGM7YjlKX75+JIGiU1ycKS QcN/6CkrJkTqqd9lrU6+7g1xkVEjhYczGw6Zg=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100915 Thunderbird/3.1.4
Last night I converted over a mess of the Equinox website to the new format. I tried to get all the "popular" pages. Please do the following:
- Look at the site and see if there are any things missing or messed up.
- Check that the pages of interest to your work have been converted. If they haven't, convert them (see below) or talk to me.
This is great!!!
I will take a look at the Equinox Weaving part, it deserves some rework
How to convert. Basically we just changed how the "wrapper" is setup and how sections are delineated.
- Find a file that is converted. Say equinox/resources.php
- copy the beginning lines down to the "midcolumn" line
- replace the first part of the old file with the new beginning. NOTE: you will want to preserve the pageTitle and pageKeywords variable settings of the old file
- grab the last few lines (EOHTML down) from a new file and replace everything after the last</div> in the old file.
- save, commit and enjoy
equinox-dev mailing list