[equinox-dev] optional dependencies for weaving.aspectj

Hi!

I am observing a problem with the optional dependencies for org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj. We made the dependencies to some aspectj stuff optional (which is good and works fine). But I also added a version constraint to the import (which should be the minimal version). But since the optional flag is set, the runtime doesn't wire this optional dependency to available higher versions of the package.

Any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks!!!

Cheers,
-Martin