Re: [equinox-dev] Alternatives to OSGI

I have read about people using Android in residential gateways. It is of course at a much lower level since it is an OS.

Inactive hide details for [equinox-dev] Alternatives to OSGI[equinox-dev] Alternatives to OSGI

[equinox-dev] Alternatives to OSGI

David Conde

to:

'Equinox development mailing list'

09/02/2009 08:34 AM

Sent by:

equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Please respond to Equinox development mailing list

Hi,

I am evaluating different alternatives to OSGI framework but I have not found anything which could face to OSGI at all, do you know another frameworks which could be used as Residencial Gateways different to OSGI?

I have read something about Jigsaw but I think is more general purpose focused than OSGI, but I did not find anything more.

Thank you in advance

equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx