[equinox-dev] How to test load-time-weaving with Equinox Aspects?

Hello mailing list,

we have successfully integrated some aspects in our eclipse rcp product.
ThatÂs really fine because it prevents us from stupid work to log each
method :-)

A member of my development team controls the junit tests and wants me to
write some tests to see that the aspects are working. How can I do that? Is
there something special for aspect testing?

Thanks,
Jens