Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox/Eclipse RCP JAAS integration/sample

Sorry, wiki is a bit out of date - need to trim some of the older content. I did put together one of the 'new features' Demos for ganymede, which has some pointers to the samples that have been produced for JAAS (and other security features):

http://live.eclipse.org/node/565

The security sample app is in the incubator:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/equinox-incubator/security/org.eclipse.equinox.security.sample/

Hope this helps,

-matt