From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alin Dreghiciu
Sent: lundi 21 juillet 2008 23:48
To: Equinox - General; OSGi Alliance - General
Subject: [equinox-dev] DS and references without an interface

Hi guys,

Is there any way to specify in Declarative Services a reference
without a type, just with a filter (target)?
My use case is that I want all services that have certain service
properties regardless the type of the service.

Thanx,
--
Alin Dreghiciu
http://www.ops4j.org - New Energy for OSS Communities - Open