[equinox-dev] log4j and commons-logging

Hi Devs,

My plugin directory contain the commons-logging bundle from Orbit project. My logger impl needs to be comming from log4j. log4j bundle is available in the plugin dir too and I also copied this from Orbit project. I have created a Fragment-host bundle to attach log4j.properties file to log4j bundle. Though log4j bundle is available, commons-logging bundle wouldn't pick that and fallback to default impl. Am I doing something wrong here.

Thank you!

Saminda
--
Saminda Abeyruwan