Re: [equinox-dev] New API method in ECF (org.eclipse.ecf.identity) since 3.4M6

> That's nice to know...maybe releng would be willing to share the scripts

> to run the PDE API checker (I assume that's what's doing this)...and
> we/others could add such a check to our build also.
I can tell you how to run it if you want. It takes between two and three
minutes for the whole SDK.

> Sure.  For my info...what does it mean to be on the exclude list?
> Excluded from what?
Exclude list means approved API changes post API freeze.
This list contains all approved API changes for eclipse bundles + all API
changes in non-Eclipse bundles (sat4j,...).
--
Olivier

Back to the top