[equinox-dev] [prov] handing of patches

With the recent changes/additions for patch handling, will p2 now allow the update/patch of platform plugins (including, for example, ECF6)?

Reason I ask...ECF currently has to create separate builds (and ask people to use different update sites) for ECF-on-eclipse 3.3-3.4M5, and ECF-on-eclipse 3.4M6+ because of the p2 'patch problem'. Just want to know if this is still an issue (my expectation is yes this is still an issue, but would like to be sure).

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top