equinox-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
January 31, 08
22:20 [equinox-dev] p2 test repo working? Susan Franklin McCourt
21:12 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 provisioned eclipse missing companion library Pascal Rapicault
17:01 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 provisioned eclipse missing companion library Timothy Webb
16:43 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 provisioned eclipse missing companion library Timothy Webb
16:14 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 provisioned eclipse missing companion library Pascal Rapicault
15:47 [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 provisioned eclipse missing companion library Timothy Webb
06:44 [equinox-dev] UserAdmin GUI Jacek PospychaÅa
January 30, 08
20:19 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] support for separated source bundles released Pascal Rapicault
19:04 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] support for separated source bundles released Jeff McAffer
16:45 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Data produced from metadata generator has wrong touchpoint? Pascal Rapicault
16:18 [equinox-dev] [prov] Data produced from metadata generator has wrong touchpoint? Timothy Webb
12:42 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Trick to using repo optimizer? Scott Lewis
11:59 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Trick to using repo optimizer? Timothy Webb
11:54 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Trick to using repo optimizer? David R Stevenson
11:50 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Trick to using repo optimizer? DJ Houghton
11:41 [equinox-dev] [prov] Trick to using repo optimizer? Tim Webb
09:55 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] M5 is coming, the build is broken DJ Houghton
08:54 [equinox-dev] Signed bundles Marcel Offermans
January 29, 08
21:18 [equinox-dev] [prov] support for separated source bundles released Pascal Rapicault
20:27 [equinox-dev] [prov] M5 is coming, the build is broken Pascal Rapicault
19:04 [equinox-dev] Migrating Eclipse-LazyStart to Bundle-ActivationPolicy Thomas Watson
11:58 [equinox-dev] Problems with the Export-Package "uses" directive Thomas Watson
11:50 Re: [equinox-dev] BoFs Chris Aniszczyk
09:46 [equinox-dev] BoFs Jeff McAffer
09:30 RE: FW: [equinox-dev] Declarative services bug? Chris Hopkins
09:06 Re: FW: [equinox-dev] Declarative services bug? Thomas Watson
05:59 FW: [equinox-dev] Declarative services bug? Chris Hopkins
January 28, 08
20:16 [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 tagged Pascal Rapicault
19:08 [equinox-dev] Equinox Incubator OSGi implementations tagged for I-Build Thomas Watson
19:08 [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for the I-Build Thomas Watson
14:55 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Download manager support for pack200 Jeff McAffer
January 25, 08
17:58 [equinox-dev] Weekly development meeting details John Arthorne
17:14 Re: [equinox-dev] is this a service tracker bug? Thomas Watson
15:42 Re: [equinox-dev] is this a service tracker bug? Mark
14:05 Re: [equinox-dev] is this a service tracker bug? Thomas Watson
13:09 Re: [equinox-dev] is this a service tracker bug? BJ Hargrave
13:07 Re: [equinox-dev] is this a service tracker bug? BJ Hargrave
13:05 Re: [equinox-dev] is this a service tracker bug? Mark
12:52 Re: [equinox-dev] is this a service tracker bug? Mark
12:33 [equinox-dev] Declarative services bug? Chris Hopkins
12:30 Re: [equinox-dev] is this a service tracker bug? Mark
12:29 Re: [equinox-dev] is this a service tracker bug? BJ Hargrave
12:28 Re: [equinox-dev] is this a service tracker bug? Richard S. Hall
12:16 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Download manager support for pack200 Andrew Niefer
12:05 Re: [equinox-dev] is this a service tracker bug? Jeremy Volkman
12:03 Re: [equinox-dev] is this a service tracker bug? Thomas Watson
11:59 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Download manager support for pack200 Thomas Watson
11:33 [equinox-dev] is this a service tracker bug? Mark
10:56 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Download manager support for pack200 Andrew Niefer
06:04 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Download manager support for pack200 Pascal Rapicault
04:40 Re: [equinox-dev] Tom Watson: Equinox co-lead Peter Kriens
03:57 Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox with OSGi security? Marcel Offermans
02:53 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Download manager support for pack200 Thomas Hallgren
January 24, 08
23:36 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Download manager support for pack200 Jeff McAffer
23:30 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Download manager support for pack200 John Arthorne
23:27 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Download manager support for pack200 John Arthorne
21:41 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Download manager support for pack200 Pascal Rapicault
21:31 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Creating Eclipse Packages Pascal Rapicault
21:18 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Download manager support for pack200 Jim Colson
21:11 [equinox-dev] [prov] Download manager support for pack200 Pascal Rapicault
15:01 [equinox-dev] Movin' on Jeff McAffer
13:14 Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox with OSGi security? Thomas Watson
12:11 [equinox-dev] [prov] Creating Eclipse Packages Jeff McAffer
11:40 [equinox-dev] Equinox with OSGi security? Marcel Offermans
11:05 [equinox-dev] [prov] Updated to new ECF DJ Houghton
10:26 Re: [equinox-dev] Tom Watson: Equinox co-lead Chris Aniszczyk
10:00 Re: [equinox-dev] Tom Watson: Equinox co-lead Simon Kaegi
09:44 Re: [equinox-dev] Tom Watson: Equinox co-lead Richard S. Hall
January 23, 08
23:36 [equinox-dev] Tom Watson: Equinox co-lead Jeff McAffer
19:33 [equinox-dev] Equinox IRC channel added John Arthorne
January 22, 08
12:43 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] "Change request" and IProfileRegistry relationship Simon Kaegi
10:59 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] "Change request" and IProfileRegistry relationship Susan Franklin McCourt
10:11 Re: [equinox-dev] OBR ChangWoo Jung
09:53 Re: [equinox-dev] OBR Thomas Hallgren
09:40 Re: [equinox-dev] OBR Richard S. Hall
09:20 [equinox-dev] [prov] "Change request" and IProfileRegistry relationship Pascal Rapicault
09:20 [equinox-dev] IDirector / IPlanner API change Pascal Rapicault
08:52 Re: [equinox-dev] OBR Thomas Watson
03:09 Re: [equinox-dev] OBR Peter Kriens
January 21, 08
18:30 [equinox-dev] Incubator OSGi service implementations tagged for I-Build Thomas Watson
18:21 [equinox-dev] Projects tagged for the I-Build Thomas Watson
10:18 Re: [equinox-dev] OBR ChangWoo Jung
09:43 Re: [equinox-dev] OBR Thomas Watson
03:26 Re: [equinox-dev] OBR Peter Kriens
January 20, 08
09:51 Re: [equinox-dev] OBR BJ Hargrave
09:43 Re: [equinox-dev] OBR ChangWoo Jung
January 17, 08
22:33 Re: [equinox-dev] Fw: [Bug 214801] [api tools] consider Export-Package as API Jeff McAffer
January 16, 08
09:27 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Draft meeting schedule Pascal Rapicault
January 15, 08
23:14 Re: [equinox-dev] Fw: [Bug 214801] [api tools] consider Export-Package as API John Arthorne
16:03 Re: [equinox-dev] Fw: [Bug 214801] [api tools] consider Export-Package as API Darin Wright
15:48 Re: [equinox-dev] Fw: [Bug 214801] [api tools] consider Export-Package as API Thomas Watson
15:41 Re: [equinox-dev] Fw: [Bug 214801] [api tools] consider Export-Package as API Chris Aniszczyk
15:19 Re: [equinox-dev] Fw: [Bug 214801] [api tools] consider Export-Package as API Darin Wright
January 14, 08
18:21 [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for I-Build Thomas Watson
18:21 [equinox-dev] equinox incubator projects tagged for the I-Build Thomas Watson
18:03 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Draft meeting schedule John Arthorne
17:26 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Draft meeting schedule Thomas Hallgren
17:20 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Draft meeting schedule John Arthorne
15:16 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Draft meeting schedule Thomas Hallgren
13:48 [equinox-dev] [prov] Draft meeting schedule John Arthorne

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10