Re: [equinox-dev] Implementation for Foreign App Admin.?

The Equinox application container, which is implemented in the org.eclipse.equinox.app bundle, is a container for running Eclipse applications which are defined by the org.eclipse.core.runtime.applications extension point. This application container is not considered a Foreign application container because Eclipse applications are defined in real OSGi bundles and integrate fully into the OSGi environment (e.g. they can have a BundleActivator, export packages, use services etc.). Currently we do not have any examples of a Foreign application container in Equinox.

Tom

Inactive hide details for "Srijith Kochunni" ---03/03/2008 02:46:04 AM---Hi All,"Srijith Kochunni" ---03/03/2008 02:46:04 AM---Hi All,

"Srijith Kochunni" <ksrijith@xxxxxxxxxx>

<equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/03/2008 02:46 AM

[equinox-dev] Implementation for Foreign App Admin.?

Hi All,

         Is there an equinox implementation for Foreign Application Admin Service as defined in the OSGi specification.
         I went through the eclipse OSGi downloads section, but could not find anything related.

Thanks,
Srijith.