equinox-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
October 24, 07
10:26 Re: [equinox-dev] [p2] ProcessingStepHandler.canProcess(IArtifactDescriptor descriptor) .. Jeff McAffer
07:27 RE: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Oren Mishali
06:23 Re: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Heiko Seeberger
05:40 RE: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Oren Mishali
04:55 [equinox-dev] [p2] ProcessingStepHandler.canProcess(IArtifactDescriptor descriptor) .. Stefan Liebig
04:11 RE: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Martin Lippert
02:43 Re: [equinox-dev] Re: Patch for RepoOptimizer Stefan Liebig
01:22 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Philippe Ombredanne
00:55 [equinox-dev] pack200 repository optimization Jeff McAffer
00:30 [equinox-dev] Re: Patch for RepoOptimizer Jeff McAffer
00:04 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] generator changes Jeff McAffer
October 23, 07
19:54 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] generator changes John Arthorne
18:13 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Susan M Franklin
17:23 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Brett Hackleman
16:20 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Thomas Hallgren
15:40 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Susan M Franklin
14:53 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Scott Lewis
14:44 [equinox-dev] [prov] generator changes Jeff McAffer
14:11 Re: [equinox-dev] Proposal for an OSGi spec work area in the equinox incubator Thomas Watson
14:09 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Jeff McAffer
12:27 Re: [equinox-dev] De/Serializing IArtifactKey David R Stevenson
12:22 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Brett Hackleman
11:47 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Brett Hackleman
11:26 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Jeff McAffer
11:13 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Andrew Overholt
10:35 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Chris Aniszczyk
10:26 RE: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Oren Mishali
10:11 [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Brett Hackleman
10:08 RE: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Martin Lippert
08:15 [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for 3.4 I-build Thomas Watson
08:01 RE: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Oren Mishali
07:26 Re: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Martin Lippert
06:25 [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Oren Mishali
03:38 Re: [equinox-dev] De/Serializing IArtifactKey Stefan Liebig
October 22, 07
23:12 Re: [equinox-dev] De/Serializing IArtifactKey Jeff McAffer
09:41 [equinox-dev] De/Serializing IArtifactKey Stefan Liebig
October 19, 07
16:41 [equinox-dev] +1 for Stoyan Boshev portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer
October 18, 07
18:33 [equinox-dev] [prov] new update checker plugins Susan M Franklin
15:03 [equinox-dev] Shared profile as an IU in user profile Andrew Overholt
13:47 [equinox-dev] +1 for Stefan Liebig portal on behalf of John Arthorne
13:15 [equinox-dev] +1 for Stoyan Boshev portal on behalf of Oleg Besedin
13:15 [equinox-dev] +1 for Stefan Liebig portal on behalf of Oleg Besedin
13:10 [equinox-dev] +1 for Stoyan Boshev portal on behalf of Simon Kaegi
13:06 [equinox-dev] +1 for Stoyan Boshev portal on behalf of DJ Houghton
12:39 [equinox-dev] +1 for Stoyan Boshev portal on behalf of Pascal Rapicault
12:39 [equinox-dev] +1 for Stefan Liebig portal on behalf of Pascal Rapicault
12:28 [equinox-dev] +1 for Stefan Liebig portal on behalf of Susan McCourt
12:09 [equinox-dev] Vote for Committer status for Stoyan Boshev has started portal on behalf of Thomas Watson
12:00 [equinox-dev] +1 for Stefan Liebig portal on behalf of Thomas Watson
11:58 [equinox-dev] +1 for Stefan Liebig portal on behalf of DJ Houghton
10:53 [equinox-dev] +1 for Stefan Liebig portal on behalf of Simon Kaegi
10:52 [equinox-dev] ? for Stefan Liebig portal on behalf of Simon Kaegi
09:40 [equinox-dev] Vote for Committer status for Stefan Liebig has started portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer
October 17, 07
17:34 Re: [equinox-dev] Proposal for an OSGi spec work area in the equinox incubator BJ Hargrave
09:18 Re: [equinox-dev] Graduation of Prosyst contributed bundles Stoyan Boshev
08:15 Re: [equinox-dev] Proposal for an OSGi spec work area in the equinox incubator DJ Houghton
02:42 Re: [equinox-dev] Proposal for an OSGi spec work area in the equinox incubator Pavlin Dobrev
00:38 [equinox-dev] [prov] repository optmization and pack200 Jeff McAffer
00:10 [equinox-dev] [prov] setting up the EEs Jeff McAffer
October 16, 07
21:08 Re: [equinox-dev] Proposal for an OSGi spec work area in the equinox incubator Pascal Rapicault
20:35 Re: [equinox-dev] Proposal for an OSGi spec work area in the equinox incubator Simon Kaegi
17:50 Re: [equinox-dev] Proposal for an OSGi spec work area in the equinox incubator John Arthorne
17:20 [equinox-dev] Proposal for an OSGi spec work area in the equinox incubator Thomas Watson
October 15, 07
17:20 [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for 3.4 I-build Thomas Watson
17:08 [equinox-dev] [p2] p2 test case failure using 1015 head. James D Miles
14:55 Re: [equinox-dev] [p2] javascript Susan M Franklin
13:25 Re: [equinox-dev] [p2] javascript Pascal Rapicault
13:17 Re: [equinox-dev] [p2] javascript Pascal Rapicault
12:46 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] ECF partial file download implemented Timothy Webb
12:33 [equinox-dev] [p2] javascript James D Miles
12:32 [equinox-dev] [prov] ECF partial file download implemented Scott Lewis
11:54 Re: Re[2]: [equinox-dev] Graduation of Prosyst contributed bundles Thomas Watson
11:04 Re[2]: [equinox-dev] Graduation of Prosyst contributed bundles Pavlin Dobrev
10:55 Re: [equinox-dev] Graduation of Prosyst contributed bundles Thomas Watson
10:21 [equinox-dev] Graduation of Prosyst contributed bundles Thomas Watson
09:03 Re: [equinox-dev][prov] Staged update Jeff McAffer
08:56 Re: [equinox-dev][prov] Staged update John Arthorne
October 14, 07
11:08 Re: [equinox-dev][prov] Staged update Jeff McAffer
October 12, 07
17:54 Re: [equinox-dev][prov] Staged update John Arthorne
16:43 Re: [equinox-dev] OSGi R4.2 Stream Thomas Watson
16:17 Re: [equinox-dev] OSGi R4.2 Stream Pascal Rapicault
16:05 Re: [equinox-dev][prov] Staged update Jeff McAffer
16:05 Re: [equinox-dev] OSGi R4.2 Stream Thomas Watson
15:25 Re: [equinox-dev] OSGi R4.2 Stream Pascal Rapicault
14:34 [equinox-dev] OSGi R4.2 Stream Thomas Watson
10:34 Re: [equinox-dev][monitoring] Making MXBean attributes automatically available while using org.eclipse.equinox.jmx.server? Robert Connell
09:37 Re: [equinox-dev][prov] Staged update Pascal Rapicault
October 11, 07
20:42 Re: AW: [equinox-dev] OSGi Logger Service <-> Eclipse Plugin Logger Stuart McCulloch
18:36 Re: [equinox-dev][prov] Staged update Jeff McAffer
17:13 Re: [equinox-dev][prov] Staged update James D Miles
16:24 Re: [equinox-dev][prov] Staged update Pascal Rapicault
15:07 [equinox-dev][monitoring] Making MXBean attributes automatically available while using org.eclipse.equinox.jmx.server? Andrew Skene
14:53 Re: [equinox-dev][prov] JRE versioning James D Miles
14:01 [equinox-dev][prov] JRE versioning David R Stevenson
13:29 Re: AW: [equinox-dev] OSGi Logger Service <-> Eclipse Plugin Logger Scott Lewis
12:28 [equinox-dev][prov] James D Miles
11:32 [equinox-dev][prov] Staged update James D Miles
05:08 Re: [equinox-dev] Debug a bundle in Eclipse António Mota
03:32 Re: [equinox-dev] Debug a bundle in Eclipse Patrick Dempsey
October 10, 07
23:51 Re: AW: [equinox-dev] OSGi Logger Service <-> Eclipse Plugin Logger Stuart McCulloch

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10