[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox Aspects CachingService
- From: Martin Lippert <lippert@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 20:51:16 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20071031)
2. I wonder if AspectJAdaptor.shouldWeave() ever returns false.
I checked with a modified implementation of AspectJHook (see 1.) where
my caching seemed to work but after loading the woven class (from cache)
sholdWeave() returned true.
Is this magic method surely working correctly? Could anone please
explain that "first four bytes logic" of shouldWeave() to me?
I analyzed this and found a possible explanation as well as a possible
fix. The explanation can be found here:
The fix is in HEAD.
4. The method ICachingService.hashNamespace() is never used externally,
thus can be removed from the interface. Right?
Correct. Will fix this.