  From:       David R Stevenson <dstevens@xxxxxxxxxx>

  To:         equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Date:       10/28/2007 03:26 PM

  Subject:    [equinox-dev] [prov] Delivery of SAX writer/parser replacement for      XStream

I have completed the initial delivery of SAX XML Writer/Parser framework
for XStream replacement. The metadata and artifact repository, profile
registry, and install registry SAX writers/parsers are all now used. (the
xstream lines are commented out for easy restoration in the event of a
difficult bug #:+} - this escape will be removed after broader testing).
The dependencies on XStream have been removed from all bundles except the
test bundle where the is still one test that uses XStream - this will be
rewritten soon.

Metadata will obviously need to be regenerated after accepting these
changes.

Let me know immediately if you encounter any problems.

        - Dave