Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install filesystem layout

* Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> [2007-08-10 18:47]:
> There was some talk a while ago of creating a /usr/share/java for such
> things. Given that the .jars are architecture independent (even if
> some of their contents aren't) I'd vote for not splitting the bundles
> arbitrarily.

We have /usr/share/java for architecture-independent jars already.  If
the contents aren't architecture-independent, I'd argue that the jars
themselves shouldn't be considered architecture-independent.

Andrew