Re: [equinox-dev] EJB's and the Equinox bridge

On 3/11/07, Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Marcel,
This looks very promising. Has any testing been done that involves
JBoss? The reason I'm asking is that we're using JBoss Seam. I'm
uncertain if it is at all possible to run that on top of JOnAS.

JBoss Seam is an application server-agnostic framework so as long as
your app server supports Java EE 5 (EJB3.0 and JSF 1.2 mostly) it
should work fine.

I can't find the reference to Gavin King's response to a question
about it now, but it was something along these lines (I might've
simply quoted the above response, but the correct wording was what had
worried me so I left it as mine ;-)).

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski