Re: [equinox-dev] EJB's and the Equinox bridge

On Mar 10, 2007, at 23:44 , Thomas Hallgren wrote:

This looks very promising. Has any testing been done that involves JBoss? The reason I'm asking is that we're using JBoss Seam. I'm uncertain if it is at all possible to run that on top of JOnAS.

Not that I know, but I have not really looked into this project. I just stumbled upon it a while ago and thought it was interesting. I had no time to really take it for a spin. Perhaps somebody else on the list knows?

Greetings, Marcel

Back to the top