[equinox-dev] provisioning incubator work

I'm taking a look at the provisioning work in the incubator to see how I could contribute and so downloaded all the plugins in equinox-incubator/provisioning dir.

I also got the frameworkadmin, frameworkadmin.equinox, frameworkadmin.examples, but for a reason I can't fathom I'm still getting compile errors in:

touchpoint.eclipse
touchpoint.natives

Don't know if this is expected or not.. Also these touchpoing plugins are apparently looking for org.mozilla.javascript.* classes and I don't know where to get that plugin.

Also...how do I try running something/test to show the new provisioning stuff at work?

BTW I've found the use of ECF filetransfer API in artifact.repository plugin...nice for me to see!

Thanks.

Scott