[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Re: Equinox / Http Service / Jetty
- From: "Piero Campanelli" <pierocampanelli@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:21:40 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=bSQvZNo8lJrrSyYYibmjTiLwDZewD/1IsRZwJ4skIPSTSIYDT4XPlcuZgAk9tW3P+Aag0AOfwrvc4MCejo5tfOgj4mQBgev7V+Mj5E1rSaUdObsrG9NREbOSPXIXXqHySCM55v2qIna+aEqQKDqOrP1WDP2BMx3NaispeUuFCUk=
sorry...I found a bundle that exposed Jetty. Now I'll try:
HTTP Jetty (org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty) status:green
A thin layer that exposes an embedded Jetty server as a compliant OSGi
On 11/24/06, Piero Campanelli <pierocampanelli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am creating/experimenting an "Hessian"
(http://www.caucho.com/hessian/) bundle to obtain easily distribution
of OSGi services.
* Hessian needs Servlet 2.3 and clearly requires HTTPService
I'd like to use Jetty as http service. Is there an HTTP Service
implementation based on Jetty? I saw Jetty on cvsroot but it seems to
me that it is not created to provide an HTTP Service implemtation.