[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Equinox / Http Service / Jetty
- From: "Piero Campanelli" <pierocampanelli@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:16:40 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=EyYT6qy1EXexXYm9orN3M5NdcIw9O1W3CUa3HqSAEqF2W1sC7H7vXW9ZnlMK0k5LcLUd1zSvCMAuYM/SP5uwmEYSI1Begg6/ycRvT7uOcKKA7iFRPhhUFw5epYegLmYRzE/Ti4U6eWmE+8DhNaThEtPECpPypBnND/DlzFDvsbM=
I am creating/experimenting an "Hessian"
(http://www.caucho.com/hessian/) bundle to obtain easily distribution
of OSGi services.
* Hessian needs Servlet 2.3 and clearly requires HTTPService
I'd like to use Jetty as http service. Is there an HTTP Service
implementation based on Jetty? I saw Jetty on cvsroot but it seems to
me that it is not created to provide an HTTP Service implemtation.