From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nikunj Mehta
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 1:00 PM
To: equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [equinox-dev] Servlet API support

The equinox bundle org.eclipse.equinox.servlet.api_1.0.0 containing the servlet API says that it exports javax.servlet; version =2.3 and javax.servlet.http; version =2.3.

However, none of the >2.1 servlet API features work when using org.eclipse.equinox.http_1.0.100 bundle and result in
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: HttpService only supports servlet 2.1 specification.

Can someone throw light on the reason behind such behavior?

Nikunj

     This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.  Thank you.