RE: [equinox-dev] Problems starting the PdeFrameworkLauncher

Hi Peter,

This sounds like a piece of PDE-UI's EquinoxLaunchConfiguration so, you
might try asking on that list, but even then I'm not sure that's right.
Although the namespace is PDE's I think this is still John's work and
isn't contributed.(yet?)

You shold probably check with him first.

-Simon