[equinox-dev] Problems starting the PdeFrameworkLauncher

Hi gang,
trying to start the PdeFrameworkLauncher for testing the servlet
bridge with Tomcat on Linux, after changing according to John Wilsons
bug fix advise for Linux to
public void init() {
              String progArgs =
System.getProperty("org.eclipse.pde.http.programArgs.file");
              if (progArgs == null) {
                      progArgs = new
File(System.getProperty("java.io.tmpdir") + "/",
"equinoxProg.args").toString();
              }
I still have the problem that I don't know what the
/tmp/equinoxProg.args file is supposed to contain. Is there any
example of it anywhere? If it doesn't exist I get a IOException and
the whole thing fails to start.

Cheers

/peter

Back to the top