Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox Incubator Tooling proposal

Scott said:

> I would be most interested in the tools associated with monitoring/mgmt of OSGI-based server apps.

The "nice" thing in the proposal is the proposed use of JMX, which has been designed primarily for maintenance of server apps.
So, the way I read it, consolidating event gathering in a common equinox location will help analysing the Eclipse IDE, RCP apps, and server apps.

Chris

Back to the top