Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2021-12 M3

On 19 Nov 2021, at 04:37, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

- The macOS AArch64 now contains the native components from CDT's contribution. Can someone test if the Terminal view is working properly for local shells?

I don't know if it is working properly, if I go to Window > Show View > Terminal, the view shows in the bottom area, but it is empty. clicking the icon with a plus brings a new tab, with a local shell.

Download link: https://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/downloads/release/2021-12/M3/_mirrors.php

It still takes ages to download the file:

Last +1 received ...

+1 for eclipse-embedcpp-2021-12-M3-macosx-cocoa-aarch64.dmg

Also please note that the name -macosx- is no longer in use for about 2 years, and the current macOS is now at version 12.1; version 10 (X) is long gone.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top