Re: [epp-dev] Please test crash at startup for macOS

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 1:44 PM Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sep 1, 2021, at 13:18, Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Then I switched to Finder and double clicked Eclipse.app.

I did the same, but double-click doesn't work for me.

Looking at Eclipse.app - it does not seem to contain a JRE. Do you have a Java 11+ installed locally and macOS default that can be used?

You nailed it. The app didn't find my SDKMan-installed Java distro. Setting -vm in eclipse.ini fixed it.
Thanks

I'm on an Intel iMac.

-Gunnar