Re: [epp-dev] Please test crash at startup for macOS

To add:

I downloaded "eclipse-committers-2021-09-RC1-macosx-cocoa-x86_64.dmg-tonotarize" as "eclipse-committers-2021-09-RC1-macosx-cocoa-x86_64.dmg"

I opened Finder and created new folder "Committers RC1" in “~/Applications".

Then I opened the dmg and drag & dropped Eclipse.app to “~/Applications/Committers RC1".

Next I went to terminal run "cd ~/Applications/Committers\ RC1/" followed by "xattr -rc Eclipse.app".

Then I switched to Finder and double clicked Eclipse.app.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/