Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2021-09 M3a

:-(

What a time for a new error to creep in:

curl: (92) HTTP/2 stream 0 was not closed cleanly: INTERNAL_ERROR (err 2)
curl: Saved to filename 'eclipse-jee-2021-09-M3a-macosx-cocoa-x86_64.dmg'

I am rebuilding - again. As this hasn't been made visible yet I am just going to rebuild rather than upping to M3b

Nitin, can you test one of the other ones so that I know that the splash screen issue is properly resolved? "Only" JEE, Scout and RCP are corrupt AFAICT.

I have copied the notarization script from Eclipse Platform's build scripts - I will check what I need to do to make sure it fails the build (as it does for many other error conditions). But honestly, macOS notarization takes up a disproportionate amount of my time when doing EPP builds. In the absence of anything else I added a checklist item to make sure this is caught - https://hackmd.io/@jonahgraham/eclipse-epp-release-process

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders