[epp-dev] Vote please!!!

Hi EPP maintainers,

I hope you all had a nice easter weekend. Unfortunately I seem to have timed the EPP vote for Leif to end over the long weekend and the election failed due to insufficient votes.

I have restarted the election on https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.packaging/elections/election-leif-geiger-committer-eclipse-packaging-project-0

Please vote!

I quote here a key part of our policy (emphasis mine):

Normally people do not vote "0" just because they have no first hand knowledge of a person's committer history (as they might on other projects), but vote "+1" if basic criteria are met, to be welcoming and supportive of new people coming in.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham